We use a secure website called Patient Access which provides:
- Appointments Booking
- Ordering Repeat Prescriptions
- Change of Address or Telephone Number
- Access parts of your GP medical record
Before you register for online access you must read the information leaflet so that you can agree to the terms and conditions of access - Important information about access to your medical information online can be found in this leaflet (this leaflet is also available at reception).
- Download and complete the Registration Document(this is also available from reception).
- Next, for security reasons you must prove your identity to the reception staff. Simply visit reception with your completed registation form, plus two forms of ID, one photographic (e.g. Passport or Driving Licence) and another with proof of address (e.g. utility bill).
- Your access code will be generated and forwarded to you within 5 working days of receipt of your fully completed and validated registration document.
You can only apply in person and once a patient reaches their 13th Birthday they will be required to Register themselves for an access code, to comply with confidentiality regulations.